20 à 80 mg /day in 3 divided doses.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Potentiation of the hypotensive effects of nitrates, sildenafil was highlighted. This is why its administration to patients using a drug releasing nitric oxide (eg molsidomine, another coronary vasodilator with nitro-compound or nitrates, whatever it is) is absolutely contraindicated indicated.
- Severe limitation of liver function (ie class C according to Child-Pugh).
- A history of recent stroke or myocardial infarction.
- Severe hypotension (blood pressure <90/50 mmHg) at initiation of treatment.
- Contraindicated when used in combination with the most potent CYP3A4 inhibitors (eg, ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir) (see "Interactions").