Sacubitril + Valsartan (Entresto)
50 mg 2/d initially and then 100 mg or 200 mg 2 / d
- Hypersensitivity to the active principles, sacubitril or valsartan, or to any excipients.
- Concomitant use of an ACE inhibitor.
- Entresto can be administered earlier than 36 hours after stopping treatment with ACE inhibitor.
- Known antecedent of angioedema related to previous treatment with ACE inhibitor or ARB.
- Concomitant use of Entresto with medicines containing aliskiren in patients with renal or diabetic impairment (GFR <60 ml / min / 1.73 m2).
- Severe renal insufficiency with eGFR <10 ml / min / 1.73 m2 due to missing data.