The heparin dosage should be adjusted to the particularities of each case. Usually begin with a bolus of 5000 U and follow with 20000-30000 U / 24 hours depending on the PTT.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Induced thrombocytopenia allergy to heparin.
- Disorders coupled with an increased disposition to bleeding.
- Liver diseases, severe kidney or pancreas, severe thrombocytopenia.
- High blood pressure (> 105 mm Hg diastolic).
- Cerebral hemorrhage.
- Trauma or surgery in the CNS.
- Eye Operation.
- Bleeding in the vitreous.
- Aneurysm in a brain artery.
- Subacute bacterial endocarditis.