0,25 mg/kg bolus iv, followed with a perfusion during 12 hours (patients < 80 kg: 0,125 μg/kg/min; patients > 80 kg: 10 μg/min).
- Allergy/hypersensitivity to the drug (thrombocytopenia)
- Active hemorrhage
- History of intracranial hemorrhage
- Intracranial tumor, intracranial neo-formation, arterio-venous malformations, intracranial aneurysm.
- Uncontrollable hemorrhage < 1year
- CVA < 1year
- Major surgery or injury < 1 month
- Epidural Interventions < 1month
- Coagulopathy, thrombocytopathy, thrombopenia ansmnestic or actual (< 150 G/l)
- Severe hypertension uncontrolled (> 180/110 mm Hg)
- Age > 75 (Mainly women or status post-radiotherapy)